Monday, April 18, 2011

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

In early September, I'm going to be an Auntie again... this time to one of my BFFs, Ashlea's BABY GIRL! Everything looks perfect and I'm so happy for her and her husband, Jacob. YAY.

I am currently Auntie Em to this sweet little thing, Charlotte
(Steph & Kieron's little one)...


 (Who is quickly turning into a big girl before our very eyes...)


Can't wait for Baby Girl N. to make her grand entry into the world!
Hooray for babies!

Maybe one day when we're ready we'll have a girl of our own and I can
name her Lux and sing her my favorite lullabye.

Baby boys are perfectly acceptable, as well. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Boy OR girl, Lux it is. Not just Lux, but Lux Interior, like the late singer from The Cramps. ;-D

    Congrats to Ashlea and Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're smoking crack if you think I'm naming a little boy Lux Interior.. but nice try. ;)

    ReplyDelete