Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My boyfriend is kindova a punk rocker.
The other day this song came up on his MP3 player.

Which reminded me of this song...


We like different kinds of music (I mean... I like The Ramones, but mainly because they've been featured in movies that I enjoy), but we're meshing them together pretty well. (I don't think he was jamming out to the Fiona Apple I was playing when he got home from work quite as much as I was. And he can't get down with a lot of the silly rap songs I like *cough*Bigge Smalls*cough*. And I don't really share his interest in Puerto Rican Reggae.)

The first song we sang together (and giggled like little kids to) was Blister In The Sun. And, we both share a love for these dudes...

(Kind of an inside joke, but go with it...)


2 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm still torn as to whether the Spin Doctors are either completely full of fail or the awesomest band of the '90s.

    I do know that song is always good times whenever you're around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't try to hide your love for the Spin Doctors. Remember you "accidentally" put that song at the tail end of a Sonic Youth mix cd.

    ReplyDelete