Sunday, April 10, 2011

SEEDBOMB 'em...

Bill and I went to eat lunch with Team Awesome* today at Spiral Diner.
(And I actually ordered something different-
I got a Veggie Wrap instead of the Taco Salad. Go me.)
If you live in DFW, you should go... yummy vegan food. 

They had a bubble gum machine full of seeds! I've never noticed it before. 
We're starting a little patio garden- rosemary and flowers so far,
so all things flowery and plantish (?) interest me as of late. 

I love the idea of throwing these around your friends... AND enemies 
(because maybe some wildflowers would brighten their day
and they wouldn't be grumps or a-holes anymore... it could work.) 






I plan on bombing an area in front of my apartment
where the powers that be refuse to plant grass.
And I plan on yelling at them if they cut them down...
because if any Bluebonnets sprout, it's totally illegal to mow them-
don't mess with Texas, apartment jerks. :)


  *Team Awesome= me, Hilary, Stephanie and Richard.
The name says it all. Also, what's up with my MySpace face in this picture? Whoah.

No comments:

Post a Comment