Saturday, April 23, 2011

Life Is a Cabaret

Last night we saw Cabaret at the Wyly Theatre in Dallas. Oh my goodness- you need to see it, too. It's the best version of the show I've seen. Sad and beautiful and very very sexy. All of the actors were amazing... the songs were fantastic, ugh... just go see it! I was moved to the point of tears several times. It's a pretty intense show. Bill loved it, too... and we both decided we need to go to theatre more often. So thrilled to have someone who will tag along as I enjoy one of my greatest passions. Makes me a happy girl.

Our seeds are sprouting! I woke up today and decided I needed to make labels for them, so I went to Michael's and got some scrap booking paper and other supplies. I also went to Garden Ridge and got some new pots to replant a few things. (They need to be re potted, but the new pots are a lot prettier than the Plain Jane pots they came in.) Soo... here are MORE pics of our patio. Like I said before, we're really enjoying our new hobby. (Plant dorks.)







(Future home of herbs, nothing planted yet.)

I have learned that I need to look up instructions to care for my plants- because I'm pretty sure I killed my lavender by overwatering it and not putting it in direct sunlight. Boo. I'll just get another if this one doesn't perk up. Frowny face.

And... sometimes when you're loopy on cough meds... you do stuff like this...
Don't judge... mustaches are awesome. Especially teal ones.
I kinda' look like Santa with those rosy cheeks.
Still rockin' last night's makeup. HOT. 

Not sure what we'll be doing tonight. Bill is at a friend's house right now for a Maverick's game (not my cup of tea, so I stayed home and made labels.) Tomorrow we'll be going to my Grandparents' to celebrate Easter with my family (mmm, deviled eggs). It's been a pretty awesome week!

Oh, also, while cleaning up this mess...

... I decided what to do with the vintage suitcase I got from Allison.
A home for my growing crafty collection, tucked under Sophie's toys-
 It even has it's little keys... left corner. Cute!

1 comment:

  1. Cabaret really was excellent. Great performances, singing and music. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete