Friday, April 1, 2011

I want.

I had a big ol' long list of stuff that I need (want) and things to do before we move into a larger space. It's on my dead laptop. I figure I can keep track of it here... suggestions encouraged...

(Also, I'll be doing most of this on the cheap... lots of repurposing/repainting/thrift shopping in my future.)

Night stands  from Allison to paint  (Master)
Fabric headboard (Master)
Paint dining room table and chairs (Dining)
Wooden futon frame (Guest/Office)
Really great couch covers that won't slide off/ new couch (Living)
Larger entertainment center (Living)
Sand and stain dresser (Master)
WALL ART, WALL ART, WALL ART (All)
Paint and turn end table into desk (Guest/Office)
Rugs
Vintage-looking speakers for record player (Living)
More bookshelves/ a bigger bookshelf (Living)
Bigger TV (very last on the list, but wanted, nonetheless)

... I'm sure I'll think of some more things. I'm in a sleepy cough med coma, sorry for the lame(r than normal) post.

No comments:

Post a Comment