Monday, April 4, 2011

Our (Very) Humble Abode

I'm tired of crappy apartment living. Not apartment living... just crappy apartments. The apartment we live in now made sense when I moved in: I was a single lady. It was uber affordable. And it's close to my place of business. Now I'm tired of the office staff (have been since pretty much day one), the crappy appliances and maintenance guys and the fact that it's just kinda' old and... crappy.

My lease is up in September and I'm totally excited to move somewhere with nicer neighbors, an updated kitchen... you get the idea. But here are some pics of our current space.

Living Room-




(Probably my least favorite area- the "TV stand"
will be painted and used as a desk when we get a new one.)





Kitchen- 



(I'd like to paint the table and chairs- not sure what color yet.)


And where we lay our heads- 

(Night stands will be painted w/ new handles.)

So, there you have it. You can see why I'm very ready to move somewhere else and spruce things up. The possibilities are exciting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment