Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mini Projects

This morning my BFF, Allison had a garage sale and
I snagged some new (to me) stuff.


(Made a quick trip to Walmart for paint and it was slim pickings... so I'm not totally happy with the colors, but I can always re-paint them. I'm collecting frames for a large picture-filled wall.)


Got this big mirror- I'd like to paint it either turquoise or peacock blue.
Unsure of where to put it- I'm thinking it'll stay in the corner of our living room for a while.  


And at the last minute I decided I wanted the mustard colored pitcher. I'm glad I got it- it's super cute.

We are also getting some new (old) speakers from them for Bill's record player.
I wanted something vintage looking and they are right down our alley.

Yay, garage sales.  

*Edit- I let the paint dry, put some random stuff in them... and now I like the frame colors.

Picture I took of "The Group" at Adam and Rachel's wedding...


Birthday card from Steph...

Now I'm off to watch SNL with the BF... wild and crazy Saturday night, I tell ya'.

No comments:

Post a Comment