Friday, April 8, 2011

TFGIFF

TMI Allert.

This week has been pretty dumb. Haven't done too much today- cleaned up last night's vomit off of the carpet in front of my bathroom (I knew I puked while I was half asleep last night -from coughing really hard, no stomach flu or anything- but I didn't know I didn't get it all in the toilet. I'm real graceful when I'm sick at 1am).

Also trying to organize a trip to Dallas (ha, "trip"... I live 15 minutes away from Dallas... I just hate driving there, so when I go out on the town- it's usually in Fort Worth) to see Cabaret! I really hope it works out because I am so super excited about it. If you live in the DFDubya'... you should see it, too! I can guarantee you won't be disapointed.


My day has also involved a lot of cleaning
 (I clean a lot... and not just when things are messy)
 and a lot of these guys...
  (Haha, NOT the Pump Up the Volume soundrack.... Pixies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment