Sunday, April 3, 2011

Man Cave

Bill will most definitely need a "man cave" type room in our new apartment. I think he's cool with me doing my thing if he has his own space to do whatever with. BUT... I've got ideas for the man cave, too. I really like the pictures (and pom poms, etc) hanging over this little daybed... and I'd like to do something similar with his futon. I'm on the lookout for a wooden futon frame and a corduroy futon cover. One of his friends works for Marvel Comics... and we'd like to see if we could get some personalized art from him to hang around said MAN CAVE (I feel funny typing that)... so, instead of flowery prints, think comics and Misfits posters arranged over the futon. I think it could work.

(I love love love the picture below, but it doesn't exactly scream "manly"... to anyone but Perez Hilton.)


I am also loving the deep teal color painted on the wall below.
PEACOCK COLORS... yessss.

Man Cave will also serve as office and a place for my workout gear. And we'll probably shove the cat gym/litter box/misc. dog and cat toys in there, too. So- Bill's Room/Office/Gym/Zoo. 

1 comment: