Thursday, March 31, 2011

Syrup.

I don't really turn into a baby when I'm sick... I can take care of myself and I believe I have a high tolerance for pain.

But I do become pretty useless.

Like, I didn't take a shower yesterday (I know, I'm totally gross.) Unloading the dishwasher and washing a few dishes made me feel semi-accomplished. Go me (typed with total sarcasm).

I've been coughing for months, I'm used to it. I guess this little cold snap we had bumped my coughing up a notch... had a little fever yesterday, feel like I've got ear infections and it's painful to swallow (basically, it feels like strep without the high fever). Going to the doctor a little later... they'll tell me it's allergies. They ALWAYS tell me it's allergies. Until I find, for the BAJILLIONTH TIME that allergy meds don't work and have to call back to get an antibiotic. This time I'm not leaving without a 'script I think is worthy of my time and money... and (hopefully) a proper diagnosis. I need a Z-Pack or something. And some... other stuff...



Edit: So, after actually watching this video all the way through-
 even with the edits, it's super inapropriate. Oops. Gotta love Three Six.

No comments:

Post a Comment