Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Well, hellooo...

I decided to go ahead and start a blog as a place to post all of the pictures I've collected that inspire me (mainly decor, but some randoms... and I'm sure I'll post some personal pics and a video or 20).

I'd also like to document a very special time in my life... my love moves in this weekend- we're very excited. We'll in my teeeeeny tiny one bedroom apartment until September '11 (when my dumb lease is up). Slowly trying to furnish (and find) a bigger place in DFW, TX. AND we figure if we don't rip each other's heads off in this small space- it'll be smooth sailing from there. ;) Also- it's a zoo around here with our dog and two cats... but we love them all dearly.

A little about me: I'm Emily. I'll be 28 in May. I've lived in the DFW area all my life but have been lucky enough to have traveled to other amazing places- my favorite, Italy and I have a deep love for Austin, TX. I have a sweet, smart, hilarious boyfriend, Bill. I have a great Mom, amazing Grandparents and 3 siblings- Josh (21), Ryan (19) and Katie (14). I also have a second family- my tightly knit group of friends... I think we're pretty awesome. If money wasn't an issue- I'd travel. Everywhere. I sing. I like Wes Anderson films. And sushi. And a lot of other stuff and things that I'm sure will come up eventually...

                                                        Ryan, Katie, me and Josh

  Bill & I headed to the Dallas Zombie Walk '10

My ladies- Steph, Al, Hil, me, Ash and Baby Charlotte
(MIA Heather)

No comments:

Post a Comment