Monday, May 9, 2011

Option One


This is the apartment we looked at on Saturday. (Well, we looked at the biggest one bedroom b/c this one wasn't available- but they're about the same.) I've kind of got my heart set on it. The property is pretty and well kept. It was QUIET. The apartments are a babillion times nicer (and also double the price of our current apartment- but same as what Bill and I were paying when we lived apart). I just love it. I didn't want to go home. We're definitely slummin' it right now, but I won't go into that.

We need to look around. Maybe I'll fall in love with something else, but I have a feeling this is the one. Here's the pool...

And here's what our living room would look like (well, really not at all, but you get an idea of the space)...


AND here is my Wishlist to FILL said space... the list is a bit overwhelming to me. Not listed: new couch. (And, of course- these are all WANTS, not NEEDS... even though I feel like I need them.)

Aghhh.. so ready to move. Less than 4 months. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment