Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's 50 degrees... let's have a fire!

Today we celebrated the life and mourned the passing of a dear friend's Father. We voted (and you should too). We grocery shopped. Then we came home and did this shiz...
 
 It took me 900 years to take this picture, that's why he's not looking at the camera...
 
First fire of the season

2 ingredient lemon bars- eh. Not my favorite thing ever. But if you're interested (a Pinterest find): 1 box Angel Food Cake Mix, 1 can lemon pie filling; Mix and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. They taste...off to me. Too sweet, maybe? I'm not sure.  

Puerto Rico, represent.

 
Currently on the iHome...
 

Tomorrow we're celebrating my Grandaddy's birthday at my Mom's house. Hopefully he'll have a great day and enjoy his presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment